MRI or Magnetic Resonance Imaging is a process in which neurological scans are done. The resolution achieved from MRI scans is more precise than from CT scans, thus making it preferable to doctors. In this article, we will be discussing the NEURO MRI IN NEW JERSEY. MRI uses magnetic and radio waves to extract detailed images of the inner neurological structures of the body. A neuro-MRI focuses on the most important connections to a nervous system in our body like the brain, spine, neck, face, and central nervous system.
The places where neuro MRI are done in New Jersey are-
- Center for Advanced Human Brain Imaging Research- situated in Piscataway in New Jersey, this research center is under Rutgers University in New Jersey, and the research center is opened for 24 hours every day a week.
- Stat Upright MRI of Cherry Hill- situated in Longwood Avenue at Cherry Hill in New Jersey and closed on the weekends. Open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Dynamic Medical Imaging, LLC- one of the well-known neuro MRI centers in New Jersey. It is situated on west Chestnut Street in Union, New Jersey. The center is open from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm and on Saturday from 8 am to 3 pm, and on Sunday, the center is closed.
- ImageCare – is situated on Hamburg Turnpike in Wayne, New Jersey. The center is open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and on Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm, and on Sunday, the center is closed.
- Magnetic Resonance Inc- is situated on Central Street in Nutley, New Jersey. They provide good Neuro MRI reports and have good infrastructure and quality professionally trained doctors.
Is Neuro MRI painful- neuro MRI is entirely pain-free. The patients are disturbed about how long it takes to take the image while laying still on the MRI Lab table.
How long does a Neuro MRI take- it usually takes 30 to 40 minutes, but in some cases can go up to 2 hours.
In this article, we discussed different health centers in New Jersey where Neuro MRI takes place.